It is one of the most difficult decisions most of us will make: when and how to get our loved ones the right medical care and support at the right time. Whether you’re seeking long-term care after a surgery or fall or specialized support for dementia, Alzheimer’s or another condition, South Atlantic Health Care centers can help. We also provide short-term care and rehabilitation to ensure your family member’s return home.
What Does Your Loved One Need?
Across 14 locations in South Carolina, our centers are equipped to provide:
- Support for a medically complex or chronic condition while transitioning from hospitalization
- Medical and rehabilitative treatment following surgery
- Specialized support for cardiac, orthopedic or bariatric needs
- Care for those who cannot care for themselves so they can live as completely and safely as possible, enriching their lives at every opportunity
Lean on Us
Our admissions professionals can help you get the right care for your family member. We can assist you in choosing a South Atlantic Health Care center location and secure the clinical care or rehabilitation your family member requires. We will also walk you through all insurance and financial options. We are here to answer your questions about subjects such as:
- What to expect during the admissions process
- Arranging a center tour
- How to select a room type
You deserve the peace of mind to move forward knowing your loved one will be in good hands.
There are many factors to consider when selecting the right center for yourself or your loved one. Appearance and atmosphere. Medical coverage and capabilities. Nursing staff. Dining and nutrition. Rehabilitation services. Recreation. To help you make an informed choice, download and use our How to Choose the Right Center form to evaluate the facilities you’re considering.